Paycheck AB Online Advertising Services Review – Scam or Legit?
Paycheck AB Online advertising is a company owned by Brix Calamonte (CEO) and Alvin Borbon (President). Paycheck is a website that claims to combine social media, ecommerce system and affiliate marketing into a single platform. Read this whole post before you make any comment. Towards the end of this post, you’ll find out what I think about this company.
Benefits of Joining Paycheck Online Advertising Services
- Lifetime membership
- 24/7 income monitoring system or online business portal
- Free backup server for your account
- Team support system
- Promos and bonus incentives
- Free trainings for your business
- Car and trip incentives
- 1500 after 10 days without invite
- Eloading and ticketing soon..
Ways to Earn at Paycheck AB Online Advertising
- Sign Up Rewards : Earn Php 400 when you signup
- Daily Profit Rewards: Earn rewards every day for just 7 days, daily rewards is Php 100 pesos so you can a total of Php700 in 7 days without any invites
- Share Rewards: Earn rewards by sharing your ad referral link every day for just 10 days, daily rewards is Php 400 in 10 days without any invites.
- Direct Referral Rewards: Earn unlimited PHP 100 for every direct active affiliate in your online organization.
- Sales Match Rewards: Unlimited Matching Commission PHP 200 Earn unlimited Php 200 commission for every match on your left team and right team. You can earn 30 pairs or Php 6,0000 daily in matching commission or Php 180,000 monthly.
- Leveling Rewards: Earn Php 200 for every 1st matching commission up to 10th level total of Php 2,000 rewards commission every active accounts. NOTE: 1st match only up to 10th level
- One Leg Reward: Earn PHP 100 for every 1st matching commission from your one leg working business affiliate partner from 2nd level up to 11th level total of Php 2000 to your both legs from left team and right team rewards commission every active accounts. NOTE: Even you have 1 leg working team you can earn a commission rewards.
- Indirect Referral Rewards: Earn Php 15 from 2nd level up to 15th level on your genealogy or 2nd level up to 15th level based on your structure.
- Maintenance Profit Rewards: You can earn rewards without invites. No requirements (Optional). Minimum maintenance you can do from Php 3000 to Php 20,000 and earn profit rewards every month good for 4 months reward. (OPTIONAL)
How to Withdraw Your Payout from Paycheck AB Online Advertising?
Eastwest Bank or BDO Account
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday only
9 am to 12 noon
Next day release (no fri, sat and sun encashments)
NOTE: Minimum 3k on first encashment
Is Paycheck AB Online Advertising a Scam or Legit?
I’ve seen too many programs like this in the past and at present. I’ve never seen one that lasted long. The focus is on recruitment of new members because that’s how the company generates income (from membership fees).
There are members who got frustrated because they were led to believe that they can earn without invites. It’s true that your account will earn even if you don’t refer but your account’s earning won’t reach the minimum amount required to encash. Your earnings will remain on your account and there is no way to encash unless you start referring new members to generate referral income. Maybe if you get spillovers from active upline and those members start referring, there is a possibility that your account will earn but the percentage of that happening is very small.
There are members who promote by posting hyped ads online and I can’t blame them because most of the time those ads are already prewritten and all they do is just copy and paste those ads on facebook groups, youtube, forums etc. Anyway, that’s how online marketing works, make your ads attractive to clients and you make a sale. If you’re new to online marketing, do your research first before you join programs or buy products online.
I’m not an official member of paycheck. I usually join programs just so I can write a thorough review however after doing it too many times in the past, I don’t need to become a member to get it and learn how these program work. These type of programs vanish after a few months maybe because there are no real products, incompetent admins or they’ve been issued SEC advisory. I highly recommend that you visit SEC website to see if there’s any advisory about the program or company that you want to join.
To be continued…bookmark this page to get updates.
Feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I don’t always proofread my posts so expect typos and grammatical errors 🙂 If you’re a grammar nazi, I apologize in advance 🙂